Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.

Well, didn't do my blog challenge on the 4th of July. Oops. But it's not because I was so busy, it was because I was at the ER with Bella. She broke out again and it's an apparent food allergy. She was fine and all cleared up after we waited 2 hours to ve seen! I hate the ER. You will be better or dead before they see you. UGH. We missed the fireworks and I was so excited to take them to their first fireworks show.
Anywho, on to the challenge. My dream wedding.
Mine was pretty nice, but we had like a $1,500 budget for the whole thing. I would have loved to had a dance floor, a sit down meal. Just all the makings of a traditional wedding. Maybe a beach ceremony too. That would have been amazing. Maybe if and when we renew our vows we can do all those things. My dress, though, was perfect. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment