Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 5 – How important you think education is?

Exteremly. Simply put. I am a high school graduate and I was in college for 3 years until my job changed my schedule and made me choose, work or school. Well, I do have bills and, at the time, it was an easy decision. Keep working and know I am paying my bills or quit and not have enough income to keep up. I did find another job within a matter of months and time I got established there and ready to try going back, I got pregnant. I did leave that job because the pay wasn't good and if I stayed I would have been using my whole check to pay for 2 kids daycare. Wasn't worth it to me. So now I am a Stay at Home Mommy and ya know what, I wouldn't change it. I love being able to see my kids grow and not having to worry about missing a milestone in their lives. But in general, YES education is important. If school isn't for you, then at least graduate high school. You can do so much with a diploma than without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment