Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crafty Nonnie & Happy Bday sis!

1st off let me wish a very Happy Birthday to my baby sister Summer. Seems like yesterday she was born, just 2 days shy of my 8th birthday.... Today she turns 17 and I will be 25 Thursday. Time flies so fast.
Now on to my crafty mother, other wise known as Nonnie to the kiddos. She made Bella a tutu, which I showed in an older post, now she has made her a houndstooth pillow case dress. I think the dress will end up being her birthday outfit because Bella hates the tutu. I think she just doesn't like the way the tulle feels. Maybe within the next month and a week, we can get her used to the tutu. Hope so 'cause I love it! Her dress is adorable though. Mom is having it monogrammed so it will have 'Bella' on it.


 And just for fun, here is my sweet Kaleb. He has a hood on this outfit and his little blonde curls just stick out of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment