Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.

The last few days haven't been so good so I haven't felt like writing. I'm gonna go on and do my blog challenge though....
My blog name is 'For the Love of Lavender'. I have ever intention for this blog to be about my kids and our lives. I didn't want a generic name, I wanted something unique. I have twins as you can see from the pictures on the edges of my blog. They are a boy and a girl, Kaleb & Isabella or Bella as we call her.
The 'uniqueness' behind the name come from colors. When you have a boy, you decorate blue and then pink when you have a girl. You mix those colors you get a purple color and if they are light, you get lavender.
Everything I do is for the love of my lavender in this world. They make me who I am and have come to define me. I do not have the slightest clue what my life would look like today without just one of them, much less both of them. So there ya go... my blog name.

No comments:

Post a Comment