Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday for Twins.

Planning a 1st birthday for twins is for the birds. I want to do an Alabama theme since we are a die hard Alabama football family and it is going to be the day after the first game of the season. Also, Alabama would be unisex, no pinks, no blues... just red, white and houndstooth. I never knew SOOOOOO much planning when into a birthday party, especially for 2 people! With it being their 1st, I want to get them embroidered shirts and Bella already has a tutu. Not 100% sure what Kaleb's bottom will be, but me and my mom discussed making him some houndstooth shorts. I don't know though. I haven't actually purchased anything, party favor wise. I have a list and I hope and pray I am thinking about everything. One of my friends was able to to arrange the use of the clubhouse at her apartment complex and since she is a tenant, it's free. Thank God! It even has a full kitchen. I know this is their 1st birthday but for some reason I want everything to be perfect. I know they won't remember it but I will. I'll post pictures after it happens... Oh and it is going to be September 4th, 3 days after their actual birthday and today is July 22 and I have been planning this for 3 weeks... at least. Yes, I am excited about it, can ya tell?
Oh and here is a picture of Bella bug modeling her tutu. It's red & white with a houndstooth ribbon. She is wearing a hot pink shirt, but she was just trying it on. She didn't like the tulle. HOPEFULLY, she will grow to like it, fast 'cause it's part of her birthday outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment