Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 13 – Your views on drugs and alcohol

Oh goodness...
My view on drugs... You should be ashamed! I have never done drugs so I don't understand the addiction. But if you never tried it to begin with, then you wouldn't be in a bad situation. I think drugs are wrong. I think if you use and/or sell them, then you have a punishment coming and sadly it's possible it will be death. Don't get started.
My view on alcohol... Don't get drunk and stupid. I drink. Not like everyday, but like last night me and Jerry went to dinner at Logan's and I had a Logan's Raspberry Tea. It was delicious. That was the first drink I have had in a while. And, I usually only have one drink if it's just dinner. I have went out to the clubs and had lots of drinks and got tipsy, but I didn't drive and I had enough self control to not get totally wasted. I remember the whole evening. I don't have a problem with alcohol ONLY IF it doesn't cause a problem. Like I said I know when to stop and I do not get mean when I drink too much.
No I am not a hypocrite, I just know how I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment