Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 12 – Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

So am I supposed to NOT discuss if I am married? Kind of a vague title...
Anyway, I am married to my high school sweetheart, Jerry. We became a couple on August 19th, 2002. I was a Junior in high school and he was a Senior. We knew each other through school, but really began to know each other after I started going to his church with my previous boyfriend. We dated for a little over a year and he proposed to me on December 23rd, 2003. He had graduated the previous May and I was on Christmas break in my Senior year. He proposed, out of all places, at Chili's Restaurant while we were having dinner with all my friends. They were all in on it, and I had a hunch.
We got married almost a year later on December 18th, 2004, in a Christmas ceremony at our church and honeymooned in Gatlinburg Tennessee and even got snowed in the cabin for 2 days. It was amazing.
Now, today we are going on 9 years together and come this December, we will be married 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment