Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

OH this will be SOOOOOO easy!

Chuck. ~ This is BY FAR my favorite TV show EVER. When it was on NBC's chopping block, I cried and you better believe my name was on the petition to bring it back. It's the best show ever and it's clean and funny! Plus, Zachary Levi is very nice to look at.

Nurse Jackie. ~ This is a Showtime series so you can imagine all the "bad" stuff in it but it is a WONDERFUL show. I never miss it and it is probably the ONLY reason I have Showtime.
*This Trailer does show clips of the show and the main character is a drug abuser. So discretion is advised!*


The Secret Life of the American Teenager. ~ Didn't think I would LOVE an ABC family series so much.

Switched at Birth. ~ This is also an ABC family series. I really enjoy this one too!


Sister Wives. ~ Again, there is something intriguing about this show.

Hoarders. and Hoarding: Buried Alive. ~ One is on A&E, the other is on TLC. They both make me feel WONDERFUL about my house!

16 & Pregnant & Teen Mom. ~ It's just something about them.

Family Guy. ~ NOT appropriate for kids but it's a GREAT laugh if you have crude humor.

The Steve Wilkos Show. ~ Forget soap operas... this talk show is the best and it's Monday through Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment