Friday, December 30, 2011

Guess, who's back??

MEEEE!!! Finally got my internet hooked back up! I am so stoked! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! We did! I got the only thing I wanted, A Kindle Fire, but I've had it since Christmas night and just got to play with it yesterday. The kids got A TON of stuff. The best was probably a kitchen. And, of course, I got Jerry what he wanted, a computer. Just a little 10 inch acer but that was what he wanted. All in all we had a wonderful Christmas.
Last Sunday (Dec. 18) was mine and Jerry's 7th wedding anniversary. I was simple with my request.... The Breaking Dawn soundtrack and the Breaking Dawn movie companion. I LOVE them. :) Jerry wanted an old Hitman game and I actually bought it for him back in October. So all smiles.
I do have a story to share though. We got engaged on December 23, 2003 and married on December 18, 2004. We were 18 and 19 when we married. We didn't have a lot of money so Jerry got me a simple diamond ring and we had simple matching gold wedding bands. Here's a pic.
Well, when we got married we said that for our 10 year anniversary, we would treat ourselves to new wedding sets. We would pick out what we want and get it. Of course, nothing over extravagant cause, well duh, we cannot afford a 10K diamond! LOL  About a month ago, I was flipping through a Kay Jewelers catalogue and found what I wanted. I showed it to him, pointed it out and even circled it in the book so he would know. A couple days after our anniversary, he surprised me! 3 years early!!!

I LOVE IT! Now, it will probably take me until our 10th anniversary to pay it off but oh well! They didn't have one in my size so I had to take it back and have it resized. I am so excited and cannot wait till I get it back and can wear it!
I'm done bragging now, guess it's time for pictures!










Hope your Holidays were wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment