Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gah I miss you, let's play catch up.

I've got so much catching up to do! Being without the internet sucks so bad. I should catch up a little tonight cause right now I am at the hospital with my mom. She is having gallbladder surgery in about 6 hours so I am staying at the hospital with her tonight. I left Jerry at home (over 2 hours away) with the kids. Maybe they won't kill him.
Let's start with Halloween. The week before we took the kiddos to the pumpkin patch to get a pumpkin. It was so much fun! We loved it! On Halloween, Jerry, Mom and I took the little Lion and little Bumble Bee to the church for Trunk or Treat. They had a pretty good time. After we took them to see Jerry's mom and dad. Not a huge Halloween. They were still little this year. Next year will be wild, I can tell.







Just for fun... My silly son showing off his abs and my sweet baby girl with her wild after bath hair!

Thanksgiving weekend was pretty good. We had a family get together like 3 out of the 4 days. Nothing major happened. It went pretty smoothly actually. So here are a few pix to document that.










This was the dreaded day of the 15 month checkup. Don't they look so darn cute? Well, they were HORRIBLE at the doctor! Screaming, Fighting, TEMPER TANTRUM. It was a wonder we made it through. God Bless us next doctor's appointment.



AND..... of course we saw Santa. They screamed when they got close to him. So after much sitting in the floor of Wal-Mart watching other kids see him, they got brave and walked over in front of him, but only with mommy and daddy by their side. So we have a family Santa pic!

I think I've brought you up to speed. I miss writing. I have tons more to cover but it's after 1 am and my mom will be having surgery soon so I need to try and get some rest. So ta ta for now, hope to talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment