Monday, August 8, 2011

So Sorry.

I have been super MIA lately but we have been SOOOOOO busy! Last week was my birthday but not a lot happened. Just small family get togethers. Kaleb and Bella are walking so well. I am so proud! They are 11 months and just going everywhere. They still have to hold their arms out for balance but they are getting the hang of it!
Nothing 'exciting' happened this week. We took another trip to the splash pad Wednesday. It was 102 degrees without the heat index. It was miserable so we cooled off! Thursday and Friday it rained but it was a welcome relief from this heat! Saturday we had a family reunion at, of all places, a mexican restaurant. Nothing special though.
Tomorrow is a friend of mine's birthday so we had a little party Saturday night at her house. Had some drinks, played some games. I had a nice get away from mommyville and the kiddos tried this new thing called 'Spending the Night' with their Nonnie... I was fine until about 1 am when I got home and walked into their bedroom to check on them and they weren't there. Guess it was a 1st of many more to come. I was able to sleep until 11 Sunday and got ready and went to get my babies and took them to their OTHER grandparents and Jerry took me to see 'Friends with Benefits' and to eat at Olive Garden for a belated birthday evening. It started storming about an hour into the movie and was coming a monsoon when we were ready to leave. Hail and all. But we had a pretty good evening. The kiddos were back in their own beds last night so I was a happy camper. This morning they woke up, ate and fell right back to sleep and are still asleep, so I was able to get a shower, wash and dry a load of cloths, dust and write this entry! Go me! But better try and get something else done before they decide it's time to destroy the house. :)
I'll leave you with a pic of my lovies I took the other day when they were eating their crackers. Yes, Kaleb is wearing pink but it take a REAL man to wear pink and he rocks it!

No comments:

Post a Comment