Monday, August 29, 2011

So it's been a while.

Sorry. It's been kinda like hell around here. I won't go into it because I am so worn out about it all. Let's just say hubs screwed up and literally broke my cardinal rule and I am at a loss of what to do. I was actually sick for a couple of day. Other than that, it's been busy. The day after my last post was out 9 year anniversary, not married, just together, but that day didn't go as planned. Ugh. That Saturday was a birthday party for a friend's daughter at the splash pad. It was so nice but the kids are not fans of the splash pads yet. Last week was when the crap hit the fan but we still had plans. Friday was the 1st football game at my alma mater. We won against a team we haven't beat since 2005 and it was the kids 1st game! They did so well the whole 3 hours! Saturday we had another birthday party for another friend's daughter. She is a week older than Kaleb & Bella and she had a really cute party. Yesterday (Sunday) we had the twin's 1 year old photoshoot. They cried some but overall did very well... especially when the cake became involved. They devoured it, they even shook some due to the sugar high. I'll post some pix at the end.
This week is Kaleb & Bella's 1st birthday... Thursday to be exact. I am hoping it's a wonderful day for them. I cannot believe it has been a whole year since they came into my life. Seems like yesterday I was taking a pregnancy test. Guess that's all for now.... enjoy the pix and video!

From the Game





 Bella's 'Ugly' Face

 From the Cake Smash.

And... here is the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment