Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Not a moment too soon.

Have ya missed me? A week and a half with out TV, Internet and Phone and I'm still alive, barely. Don't ask me how I am blogging, that's my little secret. :) Kidding. We had another yard sale this past weekend as well, only this time it was at my in-laws house in the next city. They live on a main road and we ended up doing pretty well. If we had a WHOLE lot of crap, then it would pay more than unemployment! LOL. We have all been or is getting sick. Last Friday the kiddos were feeling cruddy and by Monday, Jerry was sick. Monday afternoon, the kids were still sick and worse so we took them to the DR and Bella has an ear infection and Kaleb was only a day or 2 behind so they put them both on antibiotics. Amoxicillian. That stuff tastes so good! Yesterday, Jerry and I was trying to find a way to get TV again. We finally found somewhere we could afford because yesterday morning he had an interview that went very well and they pretty much told him he had the job. They were gonna do a background check and call him back. After we searched out TV carriers, he left to run a few errand and while he was out, got a call from another place about a job and they paid better, Monday thru Friday 7-3 or 8-4 and wanted him to start TODAY! Yes, TODAY! So he went in an he seems to like it so far. 2 jobs in a day and one month with no call... it's so weird how things work out. We did go last week for Jerry to get taped for the Army and he was still a little over so he couldn't go. Maybe that was destiny because he was working so hard to make his measurements. I feel like I wanna sigh with the weight that has been lifted but there is the pressure of making the bills now that we are behind. It's a never ending cycle. I've been having a hard time this last week thinking about Christmas. I know people will understand if we cannot afford to get something but the good new about no income was they we were about to get a little more EBT money. I think for Christmas I am gonna bake goodies for every one and put them in a cute little tin. I think I will enjoy doing that and I will still be able to give something to the people I care about. I even have a list of everything I wanna make, I just have to print out the recipes and make a grocery list... a little closer to Christmas.
Of course I have more pix! My mom and I went to Wal-Mart this past Sunday and got the kiddos some tennis shoes. They are precious! So I have a couple of those and a couple for fun!
YAY FOR HAPPY BLOGGING!

NEW SHOES!


My Sharp Dressed Man!

We are a BAMA family here! ROLL TiDE!
(Bella normally doesn't wear bibs unless she is eating but she had a terrible runny nose and sometimes wiping with a bib is quicker than a tissue. Especially during a yard sale!)



No comments:

Post a Comment