Friday, September 9, 2011

Hell & Happy Birthday

Well, the kiddos had a wonderful birthday party last Sunday. I'll post some pix to enjoy. It did rain but it didn't damper our day! They got TONS of stuff and had a wonderful turn out. It was an Alabama Crimson Tide themed party the day after the first game and first win!! ROLL TIDE!! Oh a more sour note, the day after was Labor Day so Jerry was off work then the next day he goes into work and looses his job. Back to freaking square one we go. It really sucks and I don't know what to do. He had such a wonderful job. 3PM-1AM Monday through Thursday... it was perfect. A 3 day weekend and family time. I was so happy, not I am just at a loss and I'm not really sure what to do. I just keep praying and I keep trying to stay positive but I don't know how much longer I can handle this. He keeps saying we will be OK and I know there will be food on the table but I worry about our home and all that. Everytime we stand we get knocked back down.... I listen to this song wayyyyyy too much.....
Some how it makes me feel better and I can kind of feel OK and I know God will never give you more than you can handle but after 2 years of this job crap, twins and money troubles, I feel like I am about to crack. I just really need to get away for a while but then again.... with what money? Maybe I can update soon with good news. Here's to hoping, again.... Now for some adorable birthday pics? They will probably be out of order but oh well. :)























Me and My friend's baby girl. Little Miss ABC. :)




At home after everything was unloaded and most of the cloths are NOT in this pic. 


My Mom, she will be brought up at the bottom.








...and my mom made the Pillow Dress and Jon Jon for the twins and had it embroidered with their names. I love em!

No comments:

Post a Comment