Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rainy Days & Tuesdays?

Today has been one of those days where you realized you have a TON to do but it's stormy out and you just wanna be lazy. Yea, unfortunately I have been doing a lot of that lately. I just feel BLAH. I, honestly, would rather sit around and be a home body than do ANYTHING. Lack of funds also hinders anything exciting in my life. Kiddos cannot walk on their own, just yet. They can walk with a walker so it's just a matter of time. I feel that we will be able to do more once they can walk. I won't have to tote them everywhere and we can go to the park without the use of Jerry. I've researched my 'feelings' and talked to some of the ladies on BabyGaga (which is a Mommy forum. JOIN! I LOVE IT!) and it seems PPD can last or develop upwards of a year. I've also found out that maybe I am not getting enough sunlight with being inside with the kids. Plus it's been EXTRA hot this year. So maybe I am lacking Vitamin D which makes you feel down and/or depressed. I've also come to terms with not having many friends. I can't just go out, which is fine, but the spur of the moment lunch when I have someone to watch the kids should be OK. Again, lacking funds. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kiddos but like this past weekend, do you know how therapeutic it was to go to the shooting range and shoot a .22 pistol? Yea, it was a freaking blast. I need more me time. Usually my 'me' time is going to Wal-Mart alone. I was REALLY looking forward to going to the beach this summer but it looks like I am yet again stuck here in podunk Alabama. Maybe we can at least take the kids to the aquarium. Just to get out of this area for a day or 2. Come August, I have not been further than an hour away from home in 2 years. I think it's about time.
In other news, today Kaleb and Bella ate WHOLE peas for the 1st time. Bella tore 'em up! Kaleb didn't really care for them, but he will eat peas baby food.

She's like her mommy. Give me some peas and Taters and I'm in heaven. Especially if my Nanny made them. I would give just about anything for some of her Chicken just one more time. :)
But I have cloths to fold and Jerry is staring at me a hole through me for this computer. Sucks having to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment